- 🕗 @ Damatrix Studios https://t.co/UtrH5Pe54g - 00:39 AM - 9 Dec 2017
- Dear @Snapple, your glass bottles were sturdy, and tasted waaaayyy better than the plastic ones. #DrinkForThought #Snapple - 01:34 AM - 7 Dec 2017
- 🗣 @ soundbyte Management, Inc. https://t.co/HIdjxLtPPL - 17:56 PM - 6 Dec 2017
- 🥤 @ Bronx, NY https://t.co/pOzXQ8Bibp - 17:39 PM - 5 Dec 2017
- 🤣😂💸💰 • • • danieljean56 @dchamberzciw quinnelizab3th @mimomoore @ Brooklyn, New York https://t.co/0X2LHmQ40r - 23:49 PM - 4 Dec 2017
- 𝓗𝔅𝒟 𝔪𝖄 𝙂! @ soundbyte Management, Inc. https://t.co/1050fMi23l - 16:23 PM - 4 Dec 2017
- 5️⃣🅿️Ⓜ️ https://t.co/TIzxcqtGbq - 21:24 PM - 1 Dec 2017
- ⭐️🛍 @ StarShop https://t.co/v7xXcCYdvT - 19:21 PM - 1 Dec 2017
- @AskCiti I don’t know that you fully understand how frustrating this is - 16:36 PM - 1 Dec 2017
- @AskCiti I want the highest ranking supervisor to call me, you guys have screwed me for the last time - 16:34 PM - 1 Dec 2017
- @AskCiti CitiCard Double Cash, USA - 16:33 PM - 1 Dec 2017
- @Citi @AskCiti @citi just lost a long time full paying customer. - 04:15 AM - 1 Dec 2017
- @citi just screwed me because I clicked the wrong billing address while checking out. Now, I have to wait a week to… https://t.co/IZh7ibvcxL - 03:46 AM - 1 Dec 2017
- RT @recordgram: kmichellemusic is giving away some 💰💰- Download @recordgram - add your verse (singing or… https://t.co/gGYEMF22ko - 01:37 AM - 1 Dec 2017
- Tune into @HipHop_Mike on @HOT97 now!! #soundbyteFam 🤘🏼 - 05:01 AM - 30 Nov 2017
- ℹ️😢 • • • ṓǚ𝑇 𝕹ổ𝑾❗️ @ soundbyte Management, Inc. https://t.co/7kNCKiQkpN - 23:23 PM - 29 Nov 2017
- 🤩💸 @ soundbyte Management, Inc. https://t.co/2JIybMns48 - 23:20 PM - 24 Nov 2017
- RT @nick_fromNY: Happy 🍁🦃🍽 everyone! #Thanksgiving - 21:10 PM - 23 Nov 2017
- I wrote this email to @tim_cook & @apple yesterday. 🤞🏼🤞🏼 CC: @nick_fromny https://t.co/noST5avV6C - 21:10 PM - 23 Nov 2017
- Happy Thanksgiving!!! - 21:05 PM - 23 Nov 2017
Par-City is a Bronx, NY based Hip-Hop group consisting of longtime friends GiF The Great, Willy Dope and YOung W.I.T. Establishing themselves in 2009, the group has since built their buzz through several mixtape series (The Hold Up, Back to the Basement, and Civilized Sessions) as well as online – through social media and major media outlets. They have also gained notoriety through multiple tours and participating in various showcases. Many have said that the unique styles of GiF The Great, Willy Dope and Young W.I.T offer the perfect balance for creating catchy yet thought provoking music – true to the essence of Hip Hop.
As high school friends, Par-City started out making music for their own enjoyment, using any piece of do-it-yourself home studio equipment they could get their hands on. As their sound evolved, they built a buzz locally. As things progressed through their college years, Par-City was able to develop their style and establish themselves as a group to watch. Their lyricism and song making ability began to catch the attention of various tastemakers such as The Source, XXL, All Hip Hop, Hot 97, 2DopeBoyz, and YouHeardThatNew, which would further bolster their reputation. “Par-City are the cool kids in the lunch room who had their OWN table. They weren’t the most popular, but they weren’t the least. They held court right in the middle and secretly everyone loved them for it.”
– Rae Holiday, celebrity stylist and blogger at StuffFlyPeopleLike.com.
Par-City saw their first commercial success with the release of their hard hitting debut single and video “Motivation,” which spent six weeks at #1 on the college radio charts. That initial success spawned their first EP, Fueled by Revenge (available on iTunes and other digital distributors), and since, their mixtapes have amassed a total of over 100,000 downloads. Par-City continues to book shows all across the country and have opened for popular acts such as Slaughterhouse, Ty Dolla $ign, Big Sean, and French Montana. They have also opened for legendary acts like Slick Rick and Ice T. The group has performed as part of numerous charity events benefiting ovarian cancer, the NAACP, breast cancer and a PSA with Boris Kodjoe, entitled Fear Kills, Love Heals. Par- City was also chosen to participate as a brand ambassador for Undrcrwn’s Spring 2010 collection.
While they continue to make music together as a group, the three partners in rhyme have also taken steps towards being viable solo acts — with GiF The Great releasing his debut solo project Small Fortune, YOung W.I.T. with Bare W.I.T. Me, and Willy Dope following up with his solo debut, Dope Game.