- Hey!! @ #Producers — we’re not checking SoundCloud’s, we’re not visiting your sites. If you want to send us tracks,… https://t.co/e3fpybGXwI - 18:31 PM - 21 Apr 2018
- @ProdByKrayda Please send all beat submissions to beats@soundbyteMgmt.com, thanks! - 16:54 PM - 21 Apr 2018
- @markussgb Please send all beat submissions to beats@soundbyteMgmt.com, thanks! - 16:54 PM - 21 Apr 2018
- 🎫🔜🏤 @ The Wellmont Theater https://t.co/Nv47ptqwuX - 20:37 PM - 19 Apr 2018
- looking for some up-beat hip-hop tracks for a few projects I'm working on... Please send all beat submissions to be… https://t.co/inTVlcTEKI - 23:50 PM - 18 Apr 2018
- @HOT97 🙄 - 15:07 PM - 18 Apr 2018
- @facebook c’mon man, y’all make everything so difficult for no reason. - 15:03 PM - 18 Apr 2018
- RT @HOT97: That moment you thought your boy was REALLY #RideOrDie 😂😂 https://t.co/GmwfeP5ZgS - 14:36 PM - 17 Apr 2018
- RT @DjZeke: I started a business 18 years ago now my business has turned into a company. I started with one… https://t.co/UOVpnWvUjk - 14:36 PM - 17 Apr 2018
- 🔗 🔛 🅱️ℹ️🅾️ • @iamyoungwit @ YouTube Space NY https://t.co/mgQx3ltDNl - 23:54 PM - 11 Apr 2018
- ⬆️⬆️⬆️ @ Blackthorn 51 https://t.co/92TL3mVZKh - 00:12 AM - 9 Apr 2018
- 🇨🇳🐈❗️ @ soundbyte Management, Inc. https://t.co/iPLuMxPBuk - 14:58 PM - 5 Apr 2018
- RT @JAYOBOMMA: @Gatmurdah that’s messed up how you paint my nigga @dchamberzciw character cause I do not like… https://t.co/ecCIRGvXTT - 19:31 PM - 4 Apr 2018
- 4️⃣2️⃣0️⃣💨 @ soundbyte Management, Inc. https://t.co/nl1xAsxFuu - 23:39 PM - 3 Apr 2018
- @SpotifyCares Please respond to dm! - 02:55 AM - 2 Apr 2018
- @PurpleBoyJoseph Fastest and most efficient beat sale of this decade!! My guy!! 🙌🏼🤘🏼💪🏼💯‼️ - 16:57 PM - 29 Mar 2018
- RT @PurpleBoyJoseph: S/O to my bro @soundbyteMgmt - 16:56 PM - 29 Mar 2018
- RT @themadisonjay: Recap of the #SounbyteSW event last week in Austin, TX apart of @sxsw s/o @soundbyteMgmt for such a spicy event and I… - 16:56 PM - 29 Mar 2018
- RT @themadisonjay: Recap video of #SoundbyteSW event at this year’s SXSW ‘18! You know I left the spice on the stage down there in Austin,… - 16:56 PM - 29 Mar 2018
- 🎫 @ soundbyte Management, Inc. https://t.co/WOMYX3dixB - 20:33 PM - 28 Mar 2018
Par-City is a Bronx, NY based Hip-Hop group consisting of longtime friends GiF The Great, Willy Dope and YOung W.I.T. Establishing themselves in 2009, the group has since built their buzz through several mixtape series (The Hold Up, Back to the Basement, and Civilized Sessions) as well as online – through social media and major media outlets. They have also gained notoriety through multiple tours and participating in various showcases. Many have said that the unique styles of GiF The Great, Willy Dope and Young W.I.T offer the perfect balance for creating catchy yet thought provoking music – true to the essence of Hip Hop.
As high school friends, Par-City started out making music for their own enjoyment, using any piece of do-it-yourself home studio equipment they could get their hands on. As their sound evolved, they built a buzz locally. As things progressed through their college years, Par-City was able to develop their style and establish themselves as a group to watch. Their lyricism and song making ability began to catch the attention of various tastemakers such as The Source, XXL, All Hip Hop, Hot 97, 2DopeBoyz, and YouHeardThatNew, which would further bolster their reputation. “Par-City are the cool kids in the lunch room who had their OWN table. They weren’t the most popular, but they weren’t the least. They held court right in the middle and secretly everyone loved them for it.”
– Rae Holiday, celebrity stylist and blogger at StuffFlyPeopleLike.com.
Par-City saw their first commercial success with the release of their hard hitting debut single and video “Motivation,” which spent six weeks at #1 on the college radio charts. That initial success spawned their first EP, Fueled by Revenge (available on iTunes and other digital distributors), and since, their mixtapes have amassed a total of over 100,000 downloads. Par-City continues to book shows all across the country and have opened for popular acts such as Slaughterhouse, Ty Dolla $ign, Big Sean, and French Montana. They have also opened for legendary acts like Slick Rick and Ice T. The group has performed as part of numerous charity events benefiting ovarian cancer, the NAACP, breast cancer and a PSA with Boris Kodjoe, entitled Fear Kills, Love Heals. Par- City was also chosen to participate as a brand ambassador for Undrcrwn’s Spring 2010 collection.
While they continue to make music together as a group, the three partners in rhyme have also taken steps towards being viable solo acts — with GiF The Great releasing his debut solo project Small Fortune, YOung W.I.T. with Bare W.I.T. Me, and Willy Dope following up with his solo debut, Dope Game.