- #Mass4 @nems_fyl vs. @therealheadice 3️⃣ ➖ 0️⃣ 🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍 #soundbyteFam - 18:47 PM - 26 May 2018
- Once again, he’s live!!! @DJOMINAYA on the #LordSear Takeover!!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼💪🏼🤘🏼‼️ #SiriusXM #Shade45 #DaUnion… https://t.co/Nt2q28yYOd - 16:26 PM - 23 May 2018
- Tuned into my boy @DJOMINAYA on the #LordSear Takeover!!! #SiriusXM #Shade45 #DaUnion #soundbyteFam @shade45 @siriusxm @grayrizzy - 16:29 PM - 21 May 2018
- 👩👦💙💐 @ Machu Picchu, Cusco, Perú https://t.co/hBjaVj3NKK - 18:49 PM - 13 May 2018
- @ThirdLanePrez @vhenny_ @Silvermane718 @DChamberzCIW @TheArtistryNY @mor 🤣 @ me ...🤷🏻♂️ - 02:06 AM - 12 May 2018
- RT @ThirdLanePrez: Backstage with @rmurad_iamhiphop @vhenny_ @silvermane718 #UncleBentley @dchamberzciw @soundbytemgmt #TrueEmpireFilms #Tr… - 02:05 AM - 12 May 2018
- •ɴᴇᴡ🎵ᴀᴅᴅᴇᴅ ᴡᴇᴇᴋʟʏ• @ Spotify NYC https://t.co/IdK6w7ZOQT - 20:46 PM - 8 May 2018
- RT @UrbanVaultUK: ~ @DChamberzCIW - #RYU (#ChunLi #Remix/#Music #Video) https://t.co/3TPXKhc7uq #UVNews #ConeyIsland #Brooklyn #HipHop #Hip… - 21:18 PM - 7 May 2018
- 𝓐𝖓 𝙄𝔫𝙩𝕖𝒏𝖘𝖾 ℌ𝒂𝖕𝕡𝓎 𝔅𝔦𝒓𝑡𝔥𝕕𝖆𝒚 𝖙ọ 𝒎𝕪 𝐁𝓇ȱ𝐭𝓱𝑒𝚛‚ 𝔚ⅈ𝑙𝒍𝘆 𝕯ồ𝑝ⅇ‼ @ New York, New York https://t.co/xjtNvwIC1l - 17:13 PM - 7 May 2018
- RT @DChamberzCIW: Like if you agree! https://t.co/zQpmWc4clL - 17:07 PM - 5 May 2018
- RT @DChamberzCIW: New Video: D.Chamberz "Ryu" [Official Video] https://t.co/JW7VQmtGMm Leave a Comment Repost & RT! - 20:47 PM - 4 May 2018
- 🥋 @ Street Fighters https://t.co/h8VW2qHXzH - 17:50 PM - 4 May 2018
- RT @JAYOBOMMA: I need money 😒 __chocolatechynadoll x @soundbytemgmt #brokebae @ Old Toronto https://t.co/Ha6FQwShFQ - 14:49 PM - 2 May 2018
- ɴᴇᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ: #soundbyteFam • ᴇxᴄʟᴜsɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴏɴ: spotify • @ Spotify NYC https://t.co/HCQJa4kXfV - 22:06 PM - 1 May 2018
- Do people READ anything anymore?!‽ I’m not even talking about books, newspapers and magazines, I’m talking about RE… https://t.co/GtZrcKRhWM - 20:53 PM - 24 Apr 2018
- Today’s fun fact for producers: looping an old school sample and throwing your track tag on does not equal producin… https://t.co/wxPVVU8x5W - 23:54 PM - 23 Apr 2018
- My buddy @TalibKweli taught me well! #TwitterFights 🤣 @Raphy99 - 18:59 PM - 22 Apr 2018
- @markussgb @beatsimpala @SendBeatsBot Finesse 🤣🤣🤣 - 18:53 PM - 22 Apr 2018
- @markussgb @beatsimpala @SendBeatsBot I’m very well aware, but that’s not how we process music around here. You wan… https://t.co/WVbo9WJ1hv - 18:50 PM - 22 Apr 2018
- @markussgb @beatsimpala @SendBeatsBot It’ll never get listened to if you send a site. 🤷🏻♂️ - 18:41 PM - 22 Apr 2018
Par-City is a Bronx, NY based Hip-Hop group consisting of longtime friends GiF The Great, Willy Dope and YOung W.I.T. Establishing themselves in 2009, the group has since built their buzz through several mixtape series (The Hold Up, Back to the Basement, and Civilized Sessions) as well as online – through social media and major media outlets. They have also gained notoriety through multiple tours and participating in various showcases. Many have said that the unique styles of GiF The Great, Willy Dope and Young W.I.T offer the perfect balance for creating catchy yet thought provoking music – true to the essence of Hip Hop.
As high school friends, Par-City started out making music for their own enjoyment, using any piece of do-it-yourself home studio equipment they could get their hands on. As their sound evolved, they built a buzz locally. As things progressed through their college years, Par-City was able to develop their style and establish themselves as a group to watch. Their lyricism and song making ability began to catch the attention of various tastemakers such as The Source, XXL, All Hip Hop, Hot 97, 2DopeBoyz, and YouHeardThatNew, which would further bolster their reputation. “Par-City are the cool kids in the lunch room who had their OWN table. They weren’t the most popular, but they weren’t the least. They held court right in the middle and secretly everyone loved them for it.”
– Rae Holiday, celebrity stylist and blogger at StuffFlyPeopleLike.com.
Par-City saw their first commercial success with the release of their hard hitting debut single and video “Motivation,” which spent six weeks at #1 on the college radio charts. That initial success spawned their first EP, Fueled by Revenge (available on iTunes and other digital distributors), and since, their mixtapes have amassed a total of over 100,000 downloads. Par-City continues to book shows all across the country and have opened for popular acts such as Slaughterhouse, Ty Dolla $ign, Big Sean, and French Montana. They have also opened for legendary acts like Slick Rick and Ice T. The group has performed as part of numerous charity events benefiting ovarian cancer, the NAACP, breast cancer and a PSA with Boris Kodjoe, entitled Fear Kills, Love Heals. Par- City was also chosen to participate as a brand ambassador for Undrcrwn’s Spring 2010 collection.
While they continue to make music together as a group, the three partners in rhyme have also taken steps towards being viable solo acts — with GiF The Great releasing his debut solo project Small Fortune, YOung W.I.T. with Bare W.I.T. Me, and Willy Dope following up with his solo debut, Dope Game.