- RT @dchamberz: Which Song/Video you like The Most so far?? 1. Chun Li - Freestyle 2. Never Slidin - Wm ep 3. Everywhere - Wm ep 4. I'M F… - 15:54 PM - 18 Jul 2018
- 🤘🏼🤘🏼 #soundbyteFam fa Lyfe my guy!!! https://t.co/yvm2ZeHQhU - 18:54 PM - 17 Jul 2018
- 🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🆆🅷🅰🆃 🆂🅿🅾🆃🅸🅵🆈 🆂🅾🆄🅽🅳🆂 🅻🅸🅺🅴!! @ soundbyte Management, Inc. https://t.co/QgGE8EfYlV - 16:04 PM - 17 Jul 2018
- 𝕆𝕕𝕖𝕖 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕪 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ - 𝕹𝖄 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖘 - 01:50 AM - 14 Jul 2018
- RT @IAMSAFAREE: I have $1,000 for the best remake of my Dyckman boo video... and I'm dead serious.. it's Friday I'm sure some1 could use th… - 21:51 PM - 13 Jul 2018
- RT @ParCitizens: ✌🏼ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴋs ᴀʟʟ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ!! @ Bronx Park https://t.co/3RkXYekokL - 18:21 PM - 12 Jul 2018
- RT @djtyggaty: STOP PLAYIN‼️ Shout out @soundbytemgmt for supporting the #djtyggaty brand 💉🖤🤞🏽 @ New York, New York https://t.co/NGNuF2GGWp - 18:20 PM - 12 Jul 2018
- ✌🏼『@』🍁• 𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕚𝕟 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕚𝕠 🔗 @ Bronx Park https://t.co/Hh7XP5lfWt - 17:11 PM - 12 Jul 2018
- RT @Cre8torApp: 7 days left!! Your chance to collab, win prizes and 💰💰 !! S/O @dchamberzciw & @soundbytemgmt #openbarschallenge #imfrenchth… - 05:55 AM - 12 Jul 2018
- RT @Cre8torApp: 7 days left!! Your chance to call lab, win prizes and 💰💰!! S/O @cortez_hsp & @soundbytemgmt #openbarschallenge #bodegachal… - 05:55 AM - 12 Jul 2018
- 🔹🔊🎶🔹 @ soundbyte Management, Inc. https://t.co/Mfz4jTsBsz - 19:41 PM - 10 Jul 2018
- RT @dchamberz: Scene 1: Class is in Session: #StripClub101 (Bts) #PRIMETIME #VIDEOSHOOT dir by @Trulightfims 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 About to Set up Scene:… - 16:47 PM - 9 Jul 2018
- ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ: ᴘʀɪᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ sʜᴏᴏᴛ‼️ @ New York, New York https://t.co/lWG1jGCX8I - 16:51 PM - 8 Jul 2018
- RT @dchamberz: I'm Still Nice... Bring Back #Fabers Arcade to #ConeyIsland Sb: If I took all your Quaters in High school I'm Still looking… - 17:27 PM - 7 Jul 2018
- 💍💁🏼♀️🤘🏼 @ Great Neck, New York https://t.co/jdQr218PP0 - 17:11 PM - 7 Jul 2018
- Shout out to my brother @DJOMINAYA tearing down the #lordsearmix on @shade45 #soundbyteFam 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼 - 18:47 PM - 4 Jul 2018
- ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ғᴏᴜʀᴛʜ! sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴠɪʙᴇs ғᴏʀ ʏᴀ! https://t.co/MtAY07xHOY @gwreck22 #soundbyteFam - 16:03 PM - 4 Jul 2018
- Tweet! - 16:47 PM - 3 Jul 2018
- u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶#̶s̶o̶u̶n̶d̶b̶y̶t̶e̶F̶a̶m̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶l̶i̶s̶t̶ @ soundbyte Management, Inc. https://t.co/VrHVNv51eX - 16:01 PM - 3 Jul 2018
- 🅽🅾🆆 🅰🆅🅰🅸🅻🅰🅱🅻🅴 @ soundbyte Management, Inc. https://t.co/o5N911nQd8 - 02:13 AM - 3 Jul 2018
Par-City is a Bronx, NY based Hip-Hop group consisting of longtime friends GiF The Great, Willy Dope and YOung W.I.T. Establishing themselves in 2009, the group has since built their buzz through several mixtape series (The Hold Up, Back to the Basement, and Civilized Sessions) as well as online – through social media and major media outlets. They have also gained notoriety through multiple tours and participating in various showcases. Many have said that the unique styles of GiF The Great, Willy Dope and Young W.I.T offer the perfect balance for creating catchy yet thought provoking music – true to the essence of Hip Hop.
As high school friends, Par-City started out making music for their own enjoyment, using any piece of do-it-yourself home studio equipment they could get their hands on. As their sound evolved, they built a buzz locally. As things progressed through their college years, Par-City was able to develop their style and establish themselves as a group to watch. Their lyricism and song making ability began to catch the attention of various tastemakers such as The Source, XXL, All Hip Hop, Hot 97, 2DopeBoyz, and YouHeardThatNew, which would further bolster their reputation. “Par-City are the cool kids in the lunch room who had their OWN table. They weren’t the most popular, but they weren’t the least. They held court right in the middle and secretly everyone loved them for it.”
– Rae Holiday, celebrity stylist and blogger at StuffFlyPeopleLike.com.
Par-City saw their first commercial success with the release of their hard hitting debut single and video “Motivation,” which spent six weeks at #1 on the college radio charts. That initial success spawned their first EP, Fueled by Revenge (available on iTunes and other digital distributors), and since, their mixtapes have amassed a total of over 100,000 downloads. Par-City continues to book shows all across the country and have opened for popular acts such as Slaughterhouse, Ty Dolla $ign, Big Sean, and French Montana. They have also opened for legendary acts like Slick Rick and Ice T. The group has performed as part of numerous charity events benefiting ovarian cancer, the NAACP, breast cancer and a PSA with Boris Kodjoe, entitled Fear Kills, Love Heals. Par- City was also chosen to participate as a brand ambassador for Undrcrwn’s Spring 2010 collection.
While they continue to make music together as a group, the three partners in rhyme have also taken steps towards being viable solo acts — with GiF The Great releasing his debut solo project Small Fortune, YOung W.I.T. with Bare W.I.T. Me, and Willy Dope following up with his solo debut, Dope Game.