- RT @billcollectorDB: Contact @soundbytemgmt if you want to collab. https://t.co/5LKyNi3cky - 19:30 PM - 10 Dec 2018
- #Six78Mayer is #TrueBlue all the way!! @giants https://t.co/rrJsqtAgUH - 18:49 PM - 9 Dec 2018
- RT @IAmYOungWit: #NewMusic from YOurs Truly, the #EarnEverythingEP • Listen NOW —> https://t.co/inaf2G7TdM https://t.co/X8jlLbHrIA - 20:57 PM - 8 Dec 2018
- RT @IAmYOungWit: #EarnEverything https://t.co/BkwkbGo7c5 - 18:12 PM - 8 Dec 2018
- 𝕐𝕆𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕎.𝕀.𝕋. • 𝙀𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙀𝙋 ♫⬥⬥⬥⫸ミ⎀ @ Yonkers, New York https://t.co/myg2ZD8ILi - 17:45 PM - 7 Dec 2018
- RT @BoogzBoogetz: In Montreal Canada getting this colorful money 💴 and sippin drank 🍇 https://t.co/8UZlYb3LkU - 17:46 PM - 4 Dec 2018
- ❝𝘏𝘦𝘺 #soundbyteFam...❞ @ soundbyte Management, Inc. https://t.co/DjswDotkvM - 17:04 PM - 4 Dec 2018
- RT @billcollectorDB: Back smackin them stages wit @dchamberzciw.. rappers getting scared and promoters getting excited! Contact @soundbyt… - 01:49 AM - 3 Dec 2018
- 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝓎 𝒿𝑒𝓌𝓈... 𝓁𝑒𝓉’𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓊𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 “𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓊𝓀𝓀𝒶𝒽/𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓊𝓀𝒶𝒽” 𝓉𝑜 𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇...𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝑜𝓃… https://t.co/tTCcEBURwx - 01:03 AM - 3 Dec 2018
- @nickconnolly 😑 - 00:39 AM - 3 Dec 2018
- @apple, two things; 1. I’d like to be able to use network drives with my computer 🖥 in Mojave. Like normal drives.… https://t.co/XvY7bDvmZR - 00:39 AM - 3 Dec 2018
- RT @billcollectorDB: Cuzzin @soundbytemgmt is going to be proud https://t.co/SH46MNRQ4R - 18:03 PM - 29 Nov 2018
- RT @billcollectorDB: notime4thesmalltalk interview by @dchamberzciw coming soon on @dtfradio 📸 by: @soundbytemgmt @ New York, New York ht… - 02:44 AM - 28 Nov 2018
- RT @MCBravado: “Lyrical” is a word that’s aged poorly - 19:10 PM - 27 Nov 2018
- ❝𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭-𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦’𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰❞ 👍🏼👍🏼 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀- 𝙴𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚘𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛 @ soundbyte Management, Inc. https://t.co/wMUT5xlhgf - 17:08 PM - 27 Nov 2018
- RT @Gwreck22: We ain’t playing !! Hope y’all ready for what’s coming in 2019 trulightfilms _capitol @soundbytemgmt #TruLightFilms #undercov… - 16:52 PM - 27 Nov 2018
- RT @chartdata: Billboard Hot 100: #65(+9) Backin' It Up, @lifeofthePARDI Feat. @iamcardib [6 weeks]. *new peak* - 06:27 AM - 27 Nov 2018
- RT @billcollectorDB: Working. Features. Drops. Hit me, @soundbytemgmt, or yahtowna_savage @ New York, New York https://t.co/AYjRUj6v8T - 01:18 AM - 27 Nov 2018
- 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕓𝕪𝕥𝕖’𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕒𝕞❕ @ soundbyte Management, Inc. https://t.co/X6Lo3veIGc - 19:15 PM - 26 Nov 2018
- RT @D_TECK: I need everyone that has been scammed or Attempted to be scammed by fake music industry reps to screen shot and send me or @sou… - 19:06 PM - 26 Nov 2018
Joseph Gioscia, better known as Joe Josh, is a Hip-Hop music producer hailing from Brooklyn, NY. Classically trained on the piano, he has been performing since the age of 6. After college, he teamed up with DJ VTone, learned the ins-and-outs of making house music, and many of the tracks spawned from these sessions were played in major night clubs all over New York City. In 2009, Joe Josh started creating Hip-Hop beats and engineering for Brooklyn rapper Jay Walker. Their first song together made headlines across the internet, gaining the position of YouTube’s “Most Viewed Video of the Day,” with over one million hits in the first week.
From that point on, Joe Josh started making connections with artists and producers from all over, with the intentions to make himself a staple in Hip-Hop music. He has since worked with a number of Brooklynites; NEMs, Danse Diamons, Phresh Phleaux, Climax, Maino, and D.Chamberz. Many of the songs created with these artists gained national attention with posts and spins from Hot 97, NahRight, The Source, and more.
More recently, Joe Josh signed with soundbyte Management. Since his signing, he has placed a few tracks with D.Chamberz, one with Coke Boy Chinx Drugz, that world premiered on DJ Kay Slay’s ‘Straight Stuntin Radio Show’ on Shade45 (SiriusXM), and is quickly gaining major attention. Soon after, Joe Josh landed a licensing deal with The Cueniverse, an outlet to major TV network shows, movies and commercials. Look out for this maven of beats, he will be featured on a number of upcoming projects that are sure to make a big splash.