- 𝟐𝟏 ᴅᴀʏs! 🔊ᴏғ🗽@ sᴏʙ's! sᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏғ NY ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀᴛ ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 8ᴛʜ ʜᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ: @HipHop_Mike & _laylay1222 ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ʙʏ: @djosomp3… https://t.co/UnkrwxjjyQ - 18:46 PM - 18 Mar 2019
- RT @instagram: We’re aware of an issue impacting people's access to Instagram right now. We know this is frustrating, and our team is hard… - 01:27 AM - 14 Mar 2019
- RT @facebook: We're focused on working to resolve the issue as soon as possible, but can confirm that the issue is not related to a DDoS at… - 01:26 AM - 14 Mar 2019
- RT @facebook: We’re aware that some people are currently having trouble accessing the Facebook family of apps. We’re working to resolve the… - 01:26 AM - 14 Mar 2019
- @Giants https://t.co/XSVoLbOgEH - 20:58 PM - 13 Mar 2019
- #InstagramDown #FacebookDown https://t.co/kODipyHcjx - 20:57 PM - 13 Mar 2019
- It’s been three hours since #Facebook and #Instagram went down... I see people outside! #InstagramDown #FacebookDown - 19:11 PM - 13 Mar 2019
- Zuck’s having a shitty day... Instagram ❌☠️❌ Facebook ❌☠️❌ Oh, and F*ck Y’all, you suck! - 17:01 PM - 13 Mar 2019
- RT @BoogzBoogetz: Young CEO shit 🤞🏽 Squady Music Group 🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽 https://t.co/kPnZzyS8SO - 20:00 PM - 8 Mar 2019
- "𝙴𝚇𝙿𝙸𝚁𝙴" 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘨𝘻 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘻 𝘷𝘪𝘢: @datpiff 🅾🆄🆃 🅽🅾🆆 @ @datpiff https://t.co/81ZTvvjHlf - 15:21 PM - 8 Mar 2019
- 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖑𝖒𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖞 𝕮𝖞𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝕳𝖎𝖑𝖑 🎫 #soundbyteFam 🤘🏼 @ The Wellmont Theater https://t.co/UF03qE5xS6 - 16:18 PM - 7 Mar 2019
- RT @BoogzBoogetz: SXSW MANSION PARTY GOIN UP 🔥🔥 https://t.co/41enVKmCHS - 15:17 PM - 6 Mar 2019
- RT @SJmanager: #Producers Keep goin ! - 15:16 PM - 6 Mar 2019
- RT @BoogzBoogetz: BIG UP all the women going to work, school, even the ones staying home with the kids today. You are appreciated! - 15:16 PM - 6 Mar 2019
- #soundbyteFam 📻 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘏𝘐𝘛𝘚! @ soundbyte Management, Inc. https://t.co/BxUEXkZe1J - 15:36 PM - 5 Mar 2019
- @d_teck, ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴅᴄᴀsᴛ...🤷🏻♂️🤣 ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ: allfakeeverything @ soundbyte Management, Inc. https://t.co/ZBFHaw3KWg - 21:13 PM - 1 Mar 2019
- All I got to say is... ℻ https://t.co/KRmWAdiCSv - 20:07 PM - 1 Mar 2019
- 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 🗽 🔊 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞! #soundofNYconcert @ SOB's https://t.co/4WrxfCDIE5 - 22:30 PM - 28 Feb 2019
- 🔊 ᴏғ🗽 @ SOB's https://t.co/gWYjyNq0uL - 18:38 PM - 26 Feb 2019
Joseph Gioscia, better known as Joe Josh, is a Hip-Hop music producer hailing from Brooklyn, NY. Classically trained on the piano, he has been performing since the age of 6. After college, he teamed up with DJ VTone, learned the ins-and-outs of making house music, and many of the tracks spawned from these sessions were played in major night clubs all over New York City. In 2009, Joe Josh started creating Hip-Hop beats and engineering for Brooklyn rapper Jay Walker. Their first song together made headlines across the internet, gaining the position of YouTube’s “Most Viewed Video of the Day,” with over one million hits in the first week.
From that point on, Joe Josh started making connections with artists and producers from all over, with the intentions to make himself a staple in Hip-Hop music. He has since worked with a number of Brooklynites; NEMs, Danse Diamons, Phresh Phleaux, Climax, Maino, and D.Chamberz. Many of the songs created with these artists gained national attention with posts and spins from Hot 97, NahRight, The Source, and more.
More recently, Joe Josh signed with soundbyte Management. Since his signing, he has placed a few tracks with D.Chamberz, one with Coke Boy Chinx Drugz, that world premiered on DJ Kay Slay’s ‘Straight Stuntin Radio Show’ on Shade45 (SiriusXM), and is quickly gaining major attention. Soon after, Joe Josh landed a licensing deal with The Cueniverse, an outlet to major TV network shows, movies and commercials. Look out for this maven of beats, he will be featured on a number of upcoming projects that are sure to make a big splash.