- RT @JAYOBOMMA: D.CHAMBERZ LETS IT BE KNOWN WHAT SHOULD NOT BE MENTIONED IN THE "HOLLOW ... https://t.co/LoM0rYL2rn via @YouTube @DChamberzC… - 05:07 AM - 16 Feb 2019
- ♥ 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓿𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮'𝓼 🐨🐵 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 ♥ @ Blue Lagoon Iceland https://t.co/w2l5puydy0 - 21:11 PM - 14 Feb 2019
- One of my clients has been arguing with a digital prostitute for over 24 hours.🤷🏻♂️ @ the digital prostitute -brag… https://t.co/aSL19QnKqL - 14:54 PM - 14 Feb 2019
- ☠️2️⃣👩🏼🎤 𝘣𝘺 @boogzboogetz ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ D̷R̷O̷P̷S̷ ̷@̷ ̷M̷I̷D̷N̷I̷G̷H̷T̷ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ♫⬥⬥⬥⫸ミ⎀ https://t.co/RXKxci299w - 00:11 AM - 14 Feb 2019
- RT @instagram: We’re aware of an issue that is causing a change in account follower numbers for some people right now. We’re working to res… - 16:02 PM - 13 Feb 2019
- RT @JAYOBOMMA: @BillCollectorPA @soundbyteMgmt https://t.co/jC2FNoi5m7 - 19:48 PM - 11 Feb 2019
- @HipHopDX @MassAppealRecs @Akademiks @TheShadeRoomm @balleralert @thisis50 @djvlad @WORLDSTAR @allhiphopcom… https://t.co/PrupgRkoXU - 19:58 PM - 10 Feb 2019
- @DChamberzCIW LETS IT BE KNOWN WHAT SHOULD NOT BE MENTIONED IN THE "@HollowDaDon VS. @MathHoffa" BATTLE | via… https://t.co/IjXXv3n22J - 19:55 PM - 10 Feb 2019
- RT @BillCollectorPA: [VERBAL WAR ZONE] BILL COLLECTOR VS DRE DENNIS /WW1 https://t.co/m64lJOLoOF via @YouTube - 18:34 PM - 9 Feb 2019
- RT @GunZZ_Pistoleer: Hold up, this nigga @BillCollectorPA even got the design on a mug 😭😭😭 I NEED this one. It's only $15 Y'ALL BETTER GO B… - 18:34 PM - 9 Feb 2019
- RT @BoogzBoogetz: GOE video otw 🔥🔥 https://t.co/tMYr2mTKqn - 17:54 PM - 7 Feb 2019
- 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 https://t.co/r1gN4gODrI - 16:46 PM - 5 Feb 2019
- 🗓 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄! #soundbyteFam @ soundbyte Management, Inc. https://t.co/5b1QPwExv6 - 05:18 AM - 5 Feb 2019
- @BillCollectorPA vs. @NJTwork ⍟ⒷⒶⓇⓏ⍟ https://t.co/244KNvJiu6 ⍟ⒷⒶⓇⓏ⍟ #TheSuperBarz - 00:02 AM - 4 Feb 2019
- RT @D_TECK: I hate being around mediocrity and simple minded individuals who limit themselves and rob their true potential to be great ! D… - 21:53 PM - 31 Jan 2019
- @chickie1023 @AsurionCares @VzWireless @verizon @Walmart No, they straight up authorized a replacement device witho… https://t.co/YGTyC8Gaqs - 16:14 PM - 31 Jan 2019
- 🚨 #ALERT 🚨 DO NOT USE @ASURIONCARES‼️ THEY AUTHORIZED AN INSURANCE CLAIM ON MY ACCOUNT TO SOMEONE WITH JUST MY PHON… https://t.co/u0SOLywBNr - 16:12 PM - 30 Jan 2019
- 😒📱 • 📸: 1st.shooter @ soundbyte Management, Inc. https://t.co/F2T8HV4Ski - 19:35 PM - 28 Jan 2019
- Happy Birthday to my guy @warrenwint!! #soundbyteFam 🤘🏼🎂🎉🎊 - 17:49 PM - 27 Jan 2019
- why does @facebook hate me??????? #(*%&#(*&#(*&#$&(* $(&* #(^& $@(^& %(^&@#($&*#(&*$&*(#%@(^%&*$#&(*$& #@$(*&@#(*%&… https://t.co/v2BT5pOwjU - 00:26 AM - 25 Jan 2019
Par-City is a Bronx, NY based Hip-Hop group consisting of longtime friends GiF The Great, Willy Dope and YOung W.I.T. Establishing themselves in 2009, the group has since built their buzz through several mixtape series (The Hold Up, Back to the Basement, and Civilized Sessions) as well as online – through social media and major media outlets. They have also gained notoriety through multiple tours and participating in various showcases. Many have said that the unique styles of GiF The Great, Willy Dope and Young W.I.T offer the perfect balance for creating catchy yet thought provoking music – true to the essence of Hip Hop.
As high school friends, Par-City started out making music for their own enjoyment, using any piece of do-it-yourself home studio equipment they could get their hands on. As their sound evolved, they built a buzz locally. As things progressed through their college years, Par-City was able to develop their style and establish themselves as a group to watch. Their lyricism and song making ability began to catch the attention of various tastemakers such as The Source, XXL, All Hip Hop, Hot 97, 2DopeBoyz, and YouHeardThatNew, which would further bolster their reputation. “Par-City are the cool kids in the lunch room who had their OWN table. They weren’t the most popular, but they weren’t the least. They held court right in the middle and secretly everyone loved them for it.”
– Rae Holiday, celebrity stylist and blogger at StuffFlyPeopleLike.com.
Par-City saw their first commercial success with the release of their hard hitting debut single and video “Motivation,” which spent six weeks at #1 on the college radio charts. That initial success spawned their first EP, Fueled by Revenge (available on iTunes and other digital distributors), and since, their mixtapes have amassed a total of over 100,000 downloads. Par-City continues to book shows all across the country and have opened for popular acts such as Slaughterhouse, Ty Dolla $ign, Big Sean, and French Montana. They have also opened for legendary acts like Slick Rick and Ice T. The group has performed as part of numerous charity events benefiting ovarian cancer, the NAACP, breast cancer and a PSA with Boris Kodjoe, entitled Fear Kills, Love Heals. Par- City was also chosen to participate as a brand ambassador for Undrcrwn’s Spring 2010 collection.
While they continue to make music together as a group, the three partners in rhyme have also taken steps towards being viable solo acts — with GiF The Great releasing his debut solo project Small Fortune, YOung W.I.T. with Bare W.I.T. Me, and Willy Dope following up with his solo debut, Dope Game.