- @gifthegreat “𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙀𝙐𝙑𝙀𝙍” ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ sʏsᴛᴇᴍs ♫⬥⬥⬥⫸ミ⎀ @ Bronx, New York https://t.co/8azUVFaB0b - 17:51 PM - 14 Jun 2019
- Boogz said “You got the complexion for the connection” I’m dead 😵 💀 ‼️🤣🤣🤣 - 16:18 PM - 12 Jun 2019
- Why do we get called to court at a specific time, but the officers have an hour to show? Why is our time less val… https://t.co/DkaNzcduxc - 13:57 PM - 12 Jun 2019
- RT @dchamberz: I Know you Watching GETTING ideas & Getting Motivated. Since people Don't Hit the Like Button I'm a Give them More stuff to… - 02:19 AM - 11 Jun 2019
- RT @joshthedavid: Amazon prime has a free MBA course. Log in and search for business MBA and there you go. - 16:05 PM - 10 Jun 2019
- RT @billcollectorDB: Who Ready? https://t.co/Chnz4ewgim - 22:36 PM - 9 Jun 2019
- RT @BoomerWells33: That’s bad ass you guys rock. Cheers. https://t.co/Br2X2wpxhx - 02:05 AM - 7 Jun 2019
- RT @urltv: @billcollectorDB vs drugz out now on the https://t.co/K989dTUlaw app https://t.co/Cb3ZnpfgKv https://t.co/K989dTUlaw by ULTIM… - 13:39 PM - 5 Jun 2019
- RT @bakemanglobal: Updated flyer.. More will be added! Bakeman Global Live at the Industry Shakers 'Hottest in NY' Concert!! 6/24 at Black… - 13:37 PM - 5 Jun 2019
- 🎓🎓🎓 #soundbyteFam https://t.co/JJq0ZgP2U2 https://t.co/qjkF3QGL8T - 17:29 PM - 4 Jun 2019
- 🎓🎓🎓 #soundbyteFam @ soundbyte Management, Inc. https://t.co/WP9DS8W5BV - 16:00 PM - 4 Jun 2019
- every drug commercial says “do not take *newdrugia* if you’re allergic to *newdrugia*” ... how are we supposed to k… https://t.co/kMK0pSaJno - 04:31 AM - 4 Jun 2019
- RT @billcollectorDB: 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈 https://t.co/QpM3DqYRqt - 04:30 AM - 4 Jun 2019
- Do you remember when you joined Twitter? I do! (Not really, Twitter told me so) #MyTwitterAnniversary https://t.co/EgdFt14Gy7 - 04:30 AM - 4 Jun 2019
- RT @billcollectorDB: Welp.. it’s official. I’m on @urltv Main Roster as of now. https://t.co/3dAJg0W3Yx - 22:51 PM - 1 Jun 2019
- RT @billcollectorDB: Doing a media/press run. Get @ me to set schedule an interview with Bill Collector today - 16:14 PM - 1 Jun 2019
- @imChi11in Well, first piece of free advice... GET ONE!! 🤣🤷🏻♂️ - 22:52 PM - 30 May 2019
- @imChi11in Hit me on IG DM @ soundbyteMgmt - 22:51 PM - 30 May 2019
- RT @billcollectorDB: No cappadonna, the way he was actin durin Holla rounds... I feel like @Tsu_Surf gotta come outside next 🤷🏾♂️@urltv ht… - 22:49 PM - 30 May 2019
- RT @billcollectorDB: So NONE of y’all wanna battle me now? Woooooow 😮 https://t.co/cE2VJnDufc - 22:48 PM - 30 May 2019
Par-City is a Bronx, NY based Hip-Hop group consisting of longtime friends GiF The Great, Willy Dope and YOung W.I.T. Establishing themselves in 2009, the group has since built their buzz through several mixtape series (The Hold Up, Back to the Basement, and Civilized Sessions) as well as online – through social media and major media outlets. They have also gained notoriety through multiple tours and participating in various showcases. Many have said that the unique styles of GiF The Great, Willy Dope and Young W.I.T offer the perfect balance for creating catchy yet thought provoking music – true to the essence of Hip Hop.
As high school friends, Par-City started out making music for their own enjoyment, using any piece of do-it-yourself home studio equipment they could get their hands on. As their sound evolved, they built a buzz locally. As things progressed through their college years, Par-City was able to develop their style and establish themselves as a group to watch. Their lyricism and song making ability began to catch the attention of various tastemakers such as The Source, XXL, All Hip Hop, Hot 97, 2DopeBoyz, and YouHeardThatNew, which would further bolster their reputation. “Par-City are the cool kids in the lunch room who had their OWN table. They weren’t the most popular, but they weren’t the least. They held court right in the middle and secretly everyone loved them for it.”
– Rae Holiday, celebrity stylist and blogger at StuffFlyPeopleLike.com.
Par-City saw their first commercial success with the release of their hard hitting debut single and video “Motivation,” which spent six weeks at #1 on the college radio charts. That initial success spawned their first EP, Fueled by Revenge (available on iTunes and other digital distributors), and since, their mixtapes have amassed a total of over 100,000 downloads. Par-City continues to book shows all across the country and have opened for popular acts such as Slaughterhouse, Ty Dolla $ign, Big Sean, and French Montana. They have also opened for legendary acts like Slick Rick and Ice T. The group has performed as part of numerous charity events benefiting ovarian cancer, the NAACP, breast cancer and a PSA with Boris Kodjoe, entitled Fear Kills, Love Heals. Par- City was also chosen to participate as a brand ambassador for Undrcrwn’s Spring 2010 collection.
While they continue to make music together as a group, the three partners in rhyme have also taken steps towards being viable solo acts — with GiF The Great releasing his debut solo project Small Fortune, YOung W.I.T. with Bare W.I.T. Me, and Willy Dope following up with his solo debut, Dope Game.