- RT @BoogzBoogetz: The level up is about improving not impressing 💯 - 01:41 AM - 18 Jan 2019
- 🐨✖️🇮🇸❗️ @ Iceland https://t.co/6EcOTD9kZo - 18:02 PM - 14 Jan 2019
- RT @BillCollectorPA: @BattleRapStats This made me tear up. No cap 🧢. This was really thoughtful and made ME appreciate what I do more 🙏🏾💪🏾💯… - 18:51 PM - 12 Jan 2019
- RT @_LukeKellly: Let’s make this happen https://t.co/CEg6UGKAdB - 19:16 PM - 4 Jan 2019
- RT @IAmYOungWit: #NewMusic from YOurs Truly & Yung Nab, “Earn Everything”. Click link below to listen NOW! https://t.co/inaf2G7TdM - 16:41 PM - 3 Jan 2019
- @Giants Never before seen? I’m pretty sure we ALL caught that one...literally. - 16:27 PM - 3 Jan 2019
- RT @therealstylesp: I think the main reason I don’t like hanging with rappers is most have the need to tell or show people how good they… - 16:23 PM - 3 Jan 2019
- @nickconnolly 😑 - 15:37 PM - 2 Jan 2019
- 🅷🅰🅿🅿🆈🆕🆈🅴🅰🆁! 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂, the #soundbyteFam 🤘🏼🎆 @ soundbyte Management, Inc. https://t.co/gjrn98yx8R - 19:35 PM - 1 Jan 2019
- RT @BillCollectorPA: TAG @NickCannon! Tag @WildNOut! https://t.co/pwaNxGkwJn - 19:09 PM - 1 Jan 2019
- RT @MickeyFactz: Jan 1st. Another day. Another grind. - 19:09 PM - 1 Jan 2019
- RT @dchamberz: Happy New years & Lets leave all the negativity is 2018. Lets Boss up & stop waiting on hand outs.. Get to it!! - 19:08 PM - 1 Jan 2019
- ❝𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐’𝘮...𝘖𝘩, 𝘺𝘦𝘩! ❞ 𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘳!! 375 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴... @ soundbyte Management, Inc. https://t.co/R7G76HcvUC - 05:59 AM - 1 Jan 2019
- RT @Superstar_nellz: @urltv bout time we see the king of performance @HitmanHolla vs @BillCollectorPA - 06:28 AM - 30 Dec 2018
- @CityAttorneyLA: Get @ChrisBrown's Monkey 🐒💰 Business Settled! Sign the Petition! https://t.co/Xs1livoKac via… https://t.co/tey4xbyFWM - 22:59 PM - 29 Dec 2018
- RT @BillCollectorPA: If anybody wants to contact me about any future business, contact @soundbyteMgmt. I’m not taking a single call anymore… - 21:44 PM - 29 Dec 2018
- RT @BillCollectorPA: BILL COLLECTOR & SURE SHOT (DUNBAR) LIVE TONIGHT https://t.co/1a0bkq61iY via @YouTube - 00:45 AM - 29 Dec 2018
- RT @Wazzuptonight: @CityAttorneyLA: Get Chris Brown's Monkey 🐒💰 Business Settled! Sign the Petition! https://t.co/sFlHdwf7JP via @Change… - 20:42 PM - 28 Dec 2018
- RT @D_TECK: @CityAttorneyLA: Get Chris Brown's Monkey 🐒💰 Business Settled! Sign the Petition! https://t.co/XMdD9RG0Ws via @Change @d_tec… - 20:42 PM - 28 Dec 2018
- RT @D_TECK: @CityAttorneyLA: Get @chrisbrown Monkey 🐒💰 Business Settled! Sign the Petition! https://t.co/XMdD9RG0Ws via @Change @d_teck… - 20:42 PM - 28 Dec 2018
Par-City is a Bronx, NY based Hip-Hop group consisting of longtime friends GiF The Great, Willy Dope and YOung W.I.T. Establishing themselves in 2009, the group has since built their buzz through several mixtape series (The Hold Up, Back to the Basement, and Civilized Sessions) as well as online – through social media and major media outlets. They have also gained notoriety through multiple tours and participating in various showcases. Many have said that the unique styles of GiF The Great, Willy Dope and Young W.I.T offer the perfect balance for creating catchy yet thought provoking music – true to the essence of Hip Hop.
As high school friends, Par-City started out making music for their own enjoyment, using any piece of do-it-yourself home studio equipment they could get their hands on. As their sound evolved, they built a buzz locally. As things progressed through their college years, Par-City was able to develop their style and establish themselves as a group to watch. Their lyricism and song making ability began to catch the attention of various tastemakers such as The Source, XXL, All Hip Hop, Hot 97, 2DopeBoyz, and YouHeardThatNew, which would further bolster their reputation. “Par-City are the cool kids in the lunch room who had their OWN table. They weren’t the most popular, but they weren’t the least. They held court right in the middle and secretly everyone loved them for it.”
– Rae Holiday, celebrity stylist and blogger at StuffFlyPeopleLike.com.
Par-City saw their first commercial success with the release of their hard hitting debut single and video “Motivation,” which spent six weeks at #1 on the college radio charts. That initial success spawned their first EP, Fueled by Revenge (available on iTunes and other digital distributors), and since, their mixtapes have amassed a total of over 100,000 downloads. Par-City continues to book shows all across the country and have opened for popular acts such as Slaughterhouse, Ty Dolla $ign, Big Sean, and French Montana. They have also opened for legendary acts like Slick Rick and Ice T. The group has performed as part of numerous charity events benefiting ovarian cancer, the NAACP, breast cancer and a PSA with Boris Kodjoe, entitled Fear Kills, Love Heals. Par- City was also chosen to participate as a brand ambassador for Undrcrwn’s Spring 2010 collection.
While they continue to make music together as a group, the three partners in rhyme have also taken steps towards being viable solo acts — with GiF The Great releasing his debut solo project Small Fortune, YOung W.I.T. with Bare W.I.T. Me, and Willy Dope following up with his solo debut, Dope Game.