- RT @billcollectorDB: Contact @soundbytemgmt if you want to collab. https://t.co/5LKyNi3cky - 19:30 PM - 10 Dec 2018
- #Six78Mayer is #TrueBlue all the way!! @giants https://t.co/rrJsqtAgUH - 18:49 PM - 9 Dec 2018
- RT @IAmYOungWit: #NewMusic from YOurs Truly, the #EarnEverythingEP • Listen NOW —> https://t.co/inaf2G7TdM https://t.co/X8jlLbHrIA - 20:57 PM - 8 Dec 2018
- RT @IAmYOungWit: #EarnEverything https://t.co/BkwkbGo7c5 - 18:12 PM - 8 Dec 2018
- 𝕐𝕆𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕎.𝕀.𝕋. • 𝙀𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙀𝙋 ♫⬥⬥⬥⫸ミ⎀ @ Yonkers, New York https://t.co/myg2ZD8ILi - 17:45 PM - 7 Dec 2018
- RT @BoogzBoogetz: In Montreal Canada getting this colorful money 💴 and sippin drank 🍇 https://t.co/8UZlYb3LkU - 17:46 PM - 4 Dec 2018
- ❝𝘏𝘦𝘺 #soundbyteFam...❞ @ soundbyte Management, Inc. https://t.co/DjswDotkvM - 17:04 PM - 4 Dec 2018
- RT @billcollectorDB: Back smackin them stages wit @dchamberzciw.. rappers getting scared and promoters getting excited! Contact @soundbyt… - 01:49 AM - 3 Dec 2018
- 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝓎 𝒿𝑒𝓌𝓈... 𝓁𝑒𝓉’𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓊𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 “𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓊𝓀𝓀𝒶𝒽/𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓊𝓀𝒶𝒽” 𝓉𝑜 𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇...𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝑜𝓃… https://t.co/tTCcEBURwx - 01:03 AM - 3 Dec 2018
- @nickconnolly 😑 - 00:39 AM - 3 Dec 2018
- @apple, two things; 1. I’d like to be able to use network drives with my computer 🖥 in Mojave. Like normal drives.… https://t.co/XvY7bDvmZR - 00:39 AM - 3 Dec 2018
- RT @billcollectorDB: Cuzzin @soundbytemgmt is going to be proud https://t.co/SH46MNRQ4R - 18:03 PM - 29 Nov 2018
- RT @billcollectorDB: notime4thesmalltalk interview by @dchamberzciw coming soon on @dtfradio 📸 by: @soundbytemgmt @ New York, New York ht… - 02:44 AM - 28 Nov 2018
- RT @MCBravado: “Lyrical” is a word that’s aged poorly - 19:10 PM - 27 Nov 2018
- ❝𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭-𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦’𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰❞ 👍🏼👍🏼 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀- 𝙴𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚘𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛 @ soundbyte Management, Inc. https://t.co/wMUT5xlhgf - 17:08 PM - 27 Nov 2018
- RT @Gwreck22: We ain’t playing !! Hope y’all ready for what’s coming in 2019 trulightfilms _capitol @soundbytemgmt #TruLightFilms #undercov… - 16:52 PM - 27 Nov 2018
- RT @chartdata: Billboard Hot 100: #65(+9) Backin' It Up, @lifeofthePARDI Feat. @iamcardib [6 weeks]. *new peak* - 06:27 AM - 27 Nov 2018
- RT @billcollectorDB: Working. Features. Drops. Hit me, @soundbytemgmt, or yahtowna_savage @ New York, New York https://t.co/AYjRUj6v8T - 01:18 AM - 27 Nov 2018
- 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕓𝕪𝕥𝕖’𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕒𝕞❕ @ soundbyte Management, Inc. https://t.co/X6Lo3veIGc - 19:15 PM - 26 Nov 2018
- RT @D_TECK: I need everyone that has been scammed or Attempted to be scammed by fake music industry reps to screen shot and send me or @sou… - 19:06 PM - 26 Nov 2018
Par-City is a Bronx, NY based Hip-Hop group consisting of longtime friends GiF The Great, Willy Dope and YOung W.I.T. Establishing themselves in 2009, the group has since built their buzz through several mixtape series (The Hold Up, Back to the Basement, and Civilized Sessions) as well as online – through social media and major media outlets. They have also gained notoriety through multiple tours and participating in various showcases. Many have said that the unique styles of GiF The Great, Willy Dope and Young W.I.T offer the perfect balance for creating catchy yet thought provoking music – true to the essence of Hip Hop.
As high school friends, Par-City started out making music for their own enjoyment, using any piece of do-it-yourself home studio equipment they could get their hands on. As their sound evolved, they built a buzz locally. As things progressed through their college years, Par-City was able to develop their style and establish themselves as a group to watch. Their lyricism and song making ability began to catch the attention of various tastemakers such as The Source, XXL, All Hip Hop, Hot 97, 2DopeBoyz, and YouHeardThatNew, which would further bolster their reputation. “Par-City are the cool kids in the lunch room who had their OWN table. They weren’t the most popular, but they weren’t the least. They held court right in the middle and secretly everyone loved them for it.”
– Rae Holiday, celebrity stylist and blogger at StuffFlyPeopleLike.com.
Par-City saw their first commercial success with the release of their hard hitting debut single and video “Motivation,” which spent six weeks at #1 on the college radio charts. That initial success spawned their first EP, Fueled by Revenge (available on iTunes and other digital distributors), and since, their mixtapes have amassed a total of over 100,000 downloads. Par-City continues to book shows all across the country and have opened for popular acts such as Slaughterhouse, Ty Dolla $ign, Big Sean, and French Montana. They have also opened for legendary acts like Slick Rick and Ice T. The group has performed as part of numerous charity events benefiting ovarian cancer, the NAACP, breast cancer and a PSA with Boris Kodjoe, entitled Fear Kills, Love Heals. Par- City was also chosen to participate as a brand ambassador for Undrcrwn’s Spring 2010 collection.
While they continue to make music together as a group, the three partners in rhyme have also taken steps towards being viable solo acts — with GiF The Great releasing his debut solo project Small Fortune, YOung W.I.T. with Bare W.I.T. Me, and Willy Dope following up with his solo debut, Dope Game.