- 𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓’𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 #soundbyteFam 𝘝𝘖𝘓. 28 @ soundbyte Management, Inc. https://t.co/gnIbIaNkK2 - 05:34 AM - 13 Nov 2018
- RT @billcollectorDB: I will be in New York City doing business from the 23rd until the 30th! LET’S WORK! Interviews, Features, Shows etc! C… - 18:07 PM - 12 Nov 2018
- * UPDATE: * Pauline at #FacebookBusinessSupport is now OFFICIALLY #soundbyteFam 🤘🏼‼️💯🔥🙏🏼 - 22:25 PM - 9 Nov 2018
- I swear @facebook is on a mission to Ⅎ℆K me over, and I don’t know why. #facebookforbusiness #facebooksupport - 20:57 PM - 9 Nov 2018
- 𝕭𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕽𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘! #𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐭𝐞𝐅𝐚𝐦 @ soundbyte Management, Inc. https://t.co/ZalAORD0Vd - 00:08 AM - 7 Nov 2018
- RT @pqchanel: If you are not voting tomorrow, unfollow me now. 💅🏾 - 01:42 AM - 6 Nov 2018
- RT @nickconnolly: VOTE TOMORROW! - 01:42 AM - 6 Nov 2018
- RT @billcollectorDB: Kill Bill Vol. 1 OUT NOW https://t.co/b1FlPpuL5p on @datpiff!! #soundbytefam ————————————————————- Special Thanks Go T… - 21:43 PM - 4 Nov 2018
- Ҝ丨ㄥㄥ 乃丨ㄥㄥ ᐯㄖㄥ. 1 𝒶𝓋𝒶𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝑒𝓍𝒸𝓁𝓊𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝑜𝓃 𝒹𝒶𝓉𝓅𝒾𝒻𝒻 @ @datpiff https://t.co/pAtRlgn6UO - 16:23 PM - 2 Nov 2018
- I just found out this symbol ➡️ ‽ ⬅️ is called an “INTERROBANG.” Spot on. - 17:42 PM - 1 Nov 2018
- RT @fuggit: Be in character, be carefree, be memorable, most important be safe. Happy Hallowen 🎃 https://t.co/c7S28uq9pl - 21:40 PM - 31 Oct 2018
- ❌P̷U̷R̷G̷E̷ ̷N̷I̷G̷H̷T̷❌ https://t.co/UX0SwpB4Oh - 22:59 PM - 30 Oct 2018
- RT @pqchanel: Happy #nationalpublicistday to all my fellow publicists! Tag em! 💪🏽💙 https://t.co/mi1SFbJbuZ - 14:30 PM - 30 Oct 2018
- @DChamberzCIW - Pistol On My Side (Remix) | Dir. By @StarrMazi 🎥: https://t.co/sPjLAH6uq4 #PistolOnMySide… https://t.co/uvyhpddDYh - 05:38 AM - 30 Oct 2018
- 📲 @ soundbyte Management, Inc. https://t.co/o1PfnBECtt - 04:35 AM - 30 Oct 2018
- Shout out to my brother @HipHop_Mike taking over the afternoon on #Hot97 ! I’m tuned in my dude!! #soundbyteFam 🤘🏼 - 19:52 PM - 26 Oct 2018
- RT @nickconnolly: I feel nothing but grief for the state of affairs here in the United States. - 17:15 PM - 25 Oct 2018
- 🏆 @ soundbyte Management, Inc. https://t.co/08ac17uXTh - 04:04 AM - 23 Oct 2018
- RT @DChamberzCIW: 🗣 People Think I Changed I say I out Grew em/ But Once you crossed the the Line I act like I don't know em" #PISTOLONMYSI… - 04:14 AM - 20 Oct 2018
- RT @718Lici: My vibes this am!!! #BoogzBoogetz #NYC #SeeMe #Spotify https://t.co/NdNyqBjgxx - 04:14 AM - 20 Oct 2018
Par-City is a Bronx, NY based Hip-Hop group consisting of longtime friends GiF The Great, Willy Dope and YOung W.I.T. Establishing themselves in 2009, the group has since built their buzz through several mixtape series (The Hold Up, Back to the Basement, and Civilized Sessions) as well as online – through social media and major media outlets. They have also gained notoriety through multiple tours and participating in various showcases. Many have said that the unique styles of GiF The Great, Willy Dope and Young W.I.T offer the perfect balance for creating catchy yet thought provoking music – true to the essence of Hip Hop.
As high school friends, Par-City started out making music for their own enjoyment, using any piece of do-it-yourself home studio equipment they could get their hands on. As their sound evolved, they built a buzz locally. As things progressed through their college years, Par-City was able to develop their style and establish themselves as a group to watch. Their lyricism and song making ability began to catch the attention of various tastemakers such as The Source, XXL, All Hip Hop, Hot 97, 2DopeBoyz, and YouHeardThatNew, which would further bolster their reputation. “Par-City are the cool kids in the lunch room who had their OWN table. They weren’t the most popular, but they weren’t the least. They held court right in the middle and secretly everyone loved them for it.”
– Rae Holiday, celebrity stylist and blogger at StuffFlyPeopleLike.com.
Par-City saw their first commercial success with the release of their hard hitting debut single and video “Motivation,” which spent six weeks at #1 on the college radio charts. That initial success spawned their first EP, Fueled by Revenge (available on iTunes and other digital distributors), and since, their mixtapes have amassed a total of over 100,000 downloads. Par-City continues to book shows all across the country and have opened for popular acts such as Slaughterhouse, Ty Dolla $ign, Big Sean, and French Montana. They have also opened for legendary acts like Slick Rick and Ice T. The group has performed as part of numerous charity events benefiting ovarian cancer, the NAACP, breast cancer and a PSA with Boris Kodjoe, entitled Fear Kills, Love Heals. Par- City was also chosen to participate as a brand ambassador for Undrcrwn’s Spring 2010 collection.
While they continue to make music together as a group, the three partners in rhyme have also taken steps towards being viable solo acts — with GiF The Great releasing his debut solo project Small Fortune, YOung W.I.T. with Bare W.I.T. Me, and Willy Dope following up with his solo debut, Dope Game.